Voting

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

B is for Blogging

So, influenced by friends, co-workers and family who say I should share my quest for true style (at an affordable cost) with the world, I am embarking on a new endeavor. The blog. Blogging seemed like something I had to try.... not to sound like my old adolescent self, but... "everyone is doing it". When I told my husband that I was thinking about starting a blog, he replied, "Um...I don't think we (he meant you) are funny enough for a blog". I am determined to prove him wrong!

I am heading out on a business trip (starting this blog is actually a packing avoidance tactic), so my first "REAL" post will be delayed a few days. But, it will be worth the wait. Insert funny joke here. Note to self: think about funny jokes for blog on upcoming plane trip.

Until next time...xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. Please keep the style and home decorating ideas coming

    ReplyDelete