Voting

Sunday, December 27, 2009

M...M....M....Mango!

I am back! The holidays are over and it is now my real favorite time of the year! Post Christmas sales are among us! The husband did a great job this year with his gifts for me. He was just in London for work and I sent him with a card with all my sizes on it along with a list of my favorite European stores! And... he followed directions!


I was given a variety of very cute clothing items and a pair of shoes! Most of the gifts he got me were purchased at Mango. There are a few Mango stores in the USA, but unfortunately none near Boston! The good news is that you can shop online and they ship to the US. Bonus, they are currently having big sales!!

Here are a few of the super cute items you can pick up at Mango!




How cute is this ring?

You know I love anything with a bow!
Combo of navy and black...fabulous belt!
The husband got me this shirt in cranberry. Adorable!



Check Mango out for yourself! Until next time.....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment