Voting

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

S! Shoe of the Day....

Okay, so this "Shoe of the Day" post is actually a shoe I did not buy! Surprising, I know. This is a shoe I talked my sister into buying after my animal print post! It is super cute... animal print by Sam Edelman. It is a snake printed flat that is cute as a button. A perfect animal print choice sister... well done!

The sister was worried, what can I wear this with. Well.... a lot! An outfit that dons any brown will do. Would be super cute with jeans and any neutral colored sweater.

Of course, I am someone who likes a well color coordinated outfit- so thought I would throw together a few outfits to inspire!


Work:






Take a look dear sister- this should help get you excited about your SUPER cute shoes. If these outfits don't excite you, the fact that you got the shoes on super sale at Nordstroms rack should. They were $30 bucks right? They are $55 online at 6pm.com. Good job!

Love Thy Shoes! Until Next Time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment