Voting

Thursday, January 14, 2010

D. S. S.= Dry Skin Solution!

Is your face dry? Tight? Cracked? I have the moisturizer solution for you! My mom recently mentioned that her skin is feeling the effect of skiing! Winter can do a number on your skin if you are not careful. I don't ususally have dry skin, but when winter is really here.... my face knows it and I need to switch to a more moisturizing cream. My new favorite- L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Cream! I typically use this in the AM to protect and hydrate. I alternate with another cream in the evening. If you have really dry skin you can use in morning and evening. This cream is thick- so a little goes a long way and if you have oily skin... this is probably not for you!

This cream definitely makes my skin feel revived and healthier! New England winters.... evil!

Try it for yourself! You can get it at L'Occitane or Sephora!

Happy Hydrating! Until Next Time.... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment