Voting

Friday, January 1, 2010

R is for Resolutions! Duh!

Happy New Year. 2010 is here, hard to believe. Once again I will put on paper (or computer screen) a variety of good intentions that I will not keep. I vow to try harder though!

1. Use the Elliptical that is in our basement at least 4 times per week. Goal is to look this good in a bathing suit by summer!



2. Go to Yoga Class EVERY week at least once. Relax, stretch and breathe!



3. Stop buying crap that I don't need and throw out what I don't use! De-Clutter! Less is more!





4. Learn where I came from and finish family tree!




5. Floss! Yeah, nothing exciting here... just do it....every day!




Of course including all those items listed above... I want to be a better wife, daughter, sister, aunt, friend and co-worker! Happy New Year! Until next time....xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment