Voting

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

T-T-T.... Timepiece!


What time is it? Time for a beautiful new watch! I kind of love watches. In particular I hold a special place in my heart for Marc Jacobs watches. I have a leather band MJ watch that I treated myself to when I got a promotion at work. I had been eyeing this silver bracelet band watch (left) and just bought it for myself with some of my Christmas money!


There are some gorgeous watches out these days. Nordstroms has a great selection and there customer service is awesome. If you buy online.... you can return to the store. If you need your band adjusted.... the helpful folks at Nordstroms will do it for you!

Whether you like leather bands, bracelet bands, bling or no bling.. there is something for you. Here are some of my favorites and none will break the bank from Nordstroms!

Oh... la la.... Armani!
Marc Jacobs... I love you! How hip is this?
Coach- classic and timeless!

Coach again.... soooo cute! Love patent leather!

Michael Kors Ceramic Watch. Ceramic is very hip right now!
Beautiful Burberry!


There are lots of options in gold too.... if that is your preference. I am a silver tone gal myself! Go to Nordstroms and check out all the lovely options! Knowing what time it is is critical.....right?


Until Next Time....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment