Voting

Friday, February 26, 2010

L.L...... Bean! Who would have thought!

So, the other day I got an L.L. Bean catalog in the mail. I was about to toss it, but took a quick peek through. There was adorable stuff in there. Typically when I think L.L. Bean... I think yes, if I need a windbreaker or a dog bed... that is where I will go. Never would I think that I would find any stylish clothes there, but they do indeed have VERY cute items this spring!


This sweater.... will be mine. I love the green! It will be so cute with cuffed jeans and cute flats!


A ribbon belt screams summer! L.L. Bean has some adorable ones, including this anchor one!




I need these shoes to go with my new green sweater! Green or Navy? Hmmmm...
I am obviously way into green for this spring. I love this cardigan too.... it feels so vintage!

These are a great! I am not too "sporty" these are perfect! Sporty ... yet not!

This is a great jeans alternative on a hot day! Get the Saturday Chinos skirt in a few colors!



LL Bean...I am impressed. I did not think you were for me, but I was wrong!

Until Next Time...xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment