Voting

Friday, February 5, 2010

S! Shoe of the Day!

How cute is this shoe? I had had my eye on these forever. I found them on Amazon and they were $184... yeah... right! I put them on my "wishlist" in Amazon and waited. Months later they were on sale for $6o bucks. Done! What is not to love?Bow....flower, bling and cute print.... perfection!

I think they are the cutest things ever. I always get compliments on these. I have a pink sweater that matches and I throw on a ruffle blouse, black pants and a long strand of pearls and voila!
These shoes are made by Beverly Feldman. She makes amazing shoes.... expensive... but amazing!

If you need to have these babies for yourself they do still have them at Amazon. They are also at Endless.com, but they are more expensive there!

Shoes! Shoes! Shoes! Until next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment