Voting

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

T + B = Travel Bag!

I flew down to New York yesterday morning for a quick two day one night work trip. As I mentioned in a previous post, when I travel for work... I pack light. This is especially important when I go to New York because most of the time I have to lug around my luggage all day. I have been on the quest for the perfect work bag. Now, I do have a lot of bags, but I don't have the PERFECT overnight bag.

Now, you are probably wondering what would make the perfect bag. Here are some of my criteria:

1. Lightweight. This means when empty is it is not heavy! You know how some bags just start heavy? I want light!

2. Cute. I most likely want a black or grey bag... that is not too "noticeable". A cute pattern would work if it went with everything!

3. Zippers and Pockets. Ideally it would have at least one outside pocket and at least one inside pocket. Additionally, it MUST zip at top. I don't want to have to worry about my stuff falling out in a meeting!

4. Size. Not to big.... not too small. Also, I want it to be the type of bag that if I don't stuff it and there is extra space, it is still cute and can be more compact. Or... if I need to, I can stuff it to the gills.

5. Straps. Not too long and not too short.

I was perusing online for some travel tote bags and found some very cute options in EBags.com. Here are some top contenders!

















Now the hard part is the decision. Which one should I get?

Happy traveling! Until next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment