Voting

Thursday, March 11, 2010

A is for Awesome. House Beautiful Tweeted!

So, perusing through my comments this week, I got a new reader Kara! Thanks for joining Kara. She informed me that she found me through House Beautiful's tweet on Monday. I went to their twitter page and indeed... there it is! Cannot believe it! I LOVE House Beautiful. I recently bonded with a woman at jury duty as we both shared our love of the magazine.

The tweet says...

Every day this week is dedicated to 1 color. http://ow.ly/1fEYD Today is red. Such a plan could help me get dressed in the morning. ~AMK

I cannot figure out who AMK is of the listed tweeters... but thanks! I appreciate the shout out! As I like to say... freaking awesome! :)

Blue is tomorrow.... hope you are ready. It was House Beautiful's Blue issue that inspired this whole week of posts! Thanks House Beautiful!

Until next time...xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Howdy.

    AMK is me. Aaron Krach (features editor)
    dorky photo in B&W on the twitter page.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Thanks so much for reading and for tweeting about me! I really appreciate it. Made my week.

    ReplyDelete