Voting

Thursday, March 25, 2010

M is for Moroccan Hair Oil!

My hair is very particular, much like the rest of me! My hair does not like rain or humidity or snow or... you get the idea. It also does not like just one thing all the time, it likes when I switch things up. So, I am often alternating between various hair products, like Chi's Silk Infusion (which I have blogged about before) and my current favorite, Moroccan Hair Oil.

This Moroccan Oil Treatment for all Hair Types .85 oz
is dreamy.  It leaves my hair soft and silky and frizz free. It also makes hair shiny but not greasy. I use this when I let my hair dry on its own, but mostly when I blow it out with a hair dryer. A little goes a long way, so although it is not cheap, it will las forever!

My only compaint is the bottle. You have to screw the top off, put a dollop in your hand and then try not to have it drip everywhere as you put the top back on. They need a squeeze top bottle or something! You can get Moroccan Hair Oil at good salons or my favorite place, Amazon.com.

It is heavenly. Your hair will thank you! Give it a try! Until next time....xoxo


PS- Reminder.... Today is the last day to enter to win Skip Hop Vine Pillow Giveaway!  Get your entry in by 5pm  (EST)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment