Voting

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

N is for nude and F is for flesh! Shoes!

Okay, it is no suprise to anyone that I love shoes. I had closets built just to house my shoe collection. More on that another time. I am ashamed to say that there is one type of shoe that I don't have and need to get! What is it you ask? It is flesh or nude toned shoes! My friend "K" rocks the nude shoe to perfection! Inspiration!


Shoes that closely match your skin tone do amazing things. They help ellongate your legs, so they are great for those who are a bit vertically challenged. Additionally, they make your look lighter by being almost transparent from afar! It looks as if you are not wearing shoes. Another perk of flesh toned shoes is that they coordinate with everything. Literally!


Now, you must do these right or they can look dowdy! You want sophisticated and sleek flesh toned shoes. Stay away from anything that looks too "comfortable" .... if you know what I am saying! I think patent nude tones are especially hip! Something with some embellishments is also a good choice!

Here are some of my favorite nude options!

Jessica Simpson's Milana Pump.....a classic nude shoe! This is a must have!

Nicole Happy Days Flat..... cute and flat. I love flats. I also love me some "jewels".


Nine West's "Get Wit It" Wedge.....perfect for summer!


AK Anne Klein Kalei2 Double Dorsay.....elegant and sexy!



Tibi Delsy Flat... expensive but worthy of a mention! Love them!

Boutique 9 Evoke Pump... these would be my pick. I LOVE kitten heel and embellishments! Please Please Please go on sale!!!

Go on... get nude... a nude shoe that is! Until next time....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment