Voting

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

S is for Shoe of the Day!


Okay, can we talk about how freaking cute these shoes are? A classic black wedge, perfect for summer but .... it has a little "something something"! I stumbled across these at Amazon and knew I had to have them. I love shoes that combine brown and black... so versatile!


I could live in this shoe for work. The tortoise trim really makes the shoe special! I think I might need extra big toroise sunglasses to compliment these shoes! I can also never get enough of the peep toe or the wedge. What a perfect combination!

These babies retail for $101 bucks, but are on sale right now at Amazon or Endless for $40. That is a steal! Go get em' girl!


Until next time...xoxo

PS- Reminder.... you have until Thursday at 5pm to enter the Skip Hop Vine Pillow Giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment