Voting

Thursday, March 4, 2010

S! Shoe of the Day!

Today, I am bringing you another shoe of the day! This shoe is brought to you by Diba. These Evelyn shoes were so adorable that I had to have them! I saw them in a boutique in Wilmington, North Carolina for $80. The price was a bit too steep for me. I almost never buy shoes that are not on sale !

I returned home from North Carolina and did a quick google search (after copying down brand and style name in the store.) I found them online for $29 bucks. Perfect! I love these shoes. They just feel festive! They look great in the warm weather with rolled jeans and a white shirt and red accessories. I have also worn them to work during "summer dress" with khakis, a white blouse and red cardigan. there is nothing more to say then.... cute!

Do you want these babies for yourself? They are on sale at buckle.com right now for $21.04. What a deal!


I liked these shoes so much that I then bought a fall/winter version. It is the same shoe, wool fabric and charcoal and navy color scheme. I cannot find a photo of them... but trust me, adorable. Those too were a bargain from Amazon.com for $34.


Shoes, shoes and more shoes! Until Next Time....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment