Voting

Thursday, April 29, 2010

C is for Colorful! Bags!

Welcome to Day Three of my Colorful series.  I am devoting each post this week to items (shoes, watches, bags, and more) that come in a wide variety of colors!  Today, we are looking at bags!
A must have bag that truly comes in a zillion colors and a million sizes is the Longchamp bag!    This bag comes in 12 colors including; black, beige, chocolate, billberry, citrine, garance, graphite, lilac, new navy, ocean, rosalie, and slate!    This "Le Pliage Mini" is $99 bucks and is totally a everyday bag!
Looking for something that is less of a tote and more of a bag?  Check out the JPK Paris Nylon Bags!  My friend "S" bought one not too long ago and it is super cute!  I love it and their color options are fresh and unique!   I love the large buckle clips on their Bucket Bag!  This bag comes in 15 colors!  That is a lot!  They also change up the colors to fit the season.  Here are a few of their ROYGB options, but they have lots of other colors too!



Looking for something just perfect for the summer time.  Check out this Mar Y Sol Straw Shopper.  I think this is one of the cutest things I have seen in a long time!  Soooooooo adorable!  It screams summer and is perfectly sized for sunglasses, a cardigan, and your wallet!   Husband, looking for a gift for me?  This is it!  It comes in only 6 colors (less than most of my colorful options), but was too cute not to include!

Well, I think those are three solid and colorful options.  The last one is my favorite?  Which one is yours?  Until next time....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment