Voting

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

C is for Colorful! Clothes!

I hope you have caught up on the start of my colorful series on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday!  Shoes, Watches and Bags... oh my!  Today, I am going to look at clothes.  Summer is the perfect time to throw some color into your wardrobe.  If I find an item of clothing I love, I am known to buy it in a bunch of colors!

Speaking of items I have in many colors.  This blouse I have in the color below and two more!  I love it!  Perfect for work, under a cardigan or with your suit!   You can get one or to or three at Spiegel.   What color do you want?  Cashew, Gold, Black, Lavender Mist, Off White, Raspberry, Scarlet, or Boysenberry?



I am loving this skirt in a big way! I saw it at Project Shannon's Blog.  Love it!  Love it!    I am thinking green, but if I like it as much as I think I will.... I will be getting a few more!  You can get one at Talbots in seven colors.  Who does not love a pencil skirt?


  
Holy Color Choices.  I need to have a cardigan at all times in the summer as AC always makes me cold. This cardigan (also from Talbots) comes in THIRTY ONE colors!  Yes, that is 31!  If you cannot find a color you like, you have issues!  



Finally, summer color.... gotta have a good T Shirt!  Check out some of these options for yourself!

Ann Taylor Loft has a boatload of T's all in different styles each in a TON of colors.  I really like their shirred sleeves number- available in 12 colors!

American Apparel also has a plethora of T shirts in a plethora of colors!  I like this one!

I also love Forever 21 for Basic T Shirts.  THey are cheap and cute!  What is not to love!

Color your world.... or at least your closet!  Until next time....xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment