Voting

Friday, April 16, 2010

P.C..... Painted Cabinets!


Exciting News!  I will debut photos next week, but we have been working on a makeover for our kitchen!  The first step has been having our kitchen cabinets painted.  I am soooo excited!  Since we moved into our house I have hated our kitchen.  I thought the husband would never go along with painting them, but eventually he gave in.  I will give you more details about my house next week when I share photos.  Today, I will share some of my kitchen inspiration photos from my inspiration file (sorry I don't know where I got these images).

We went with white  painted cabinets to brighten up the room, but I have also seen lovely black and grey cabinets too!  I love white.  I think white is so crisp and clean!

Check out my inspirations!  


















Get ready for next week!  I will hopefully be ready to debut my new white cabinets, my new black granite countertops, and maybe even the breakfast nook that the husband just built!  Are you excited?

Until next time.....xoxo

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I am ridiculously excited! I can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janhttp://dustbunniesandcobwebs.blogspot.com/April 18, 2010 at 8:20 AM

    Every time I walk in my new kitchen with white painted cabinets built by a friend, my heart does a little dance. Can't wait to see your pictures.

    ReplyDelete