Voting

Friday, April 23, 2010

S & S: Shaving Secret


Okay, it is sping, but my legs don't know it.   They are dry and upset and don't want to be shaved.  They are incredibly particular.   Shaving is something one must do. So, how do I survive? I have a few secret products that I cannot live without!

I SWEAR by Alba Botanica Moisturzing Cream Shave! You can buy it at drugstore.com, Amazon or Whole Foods (and some other larger grocery stores). It is sooooo moisturizing and leaves my legs soft and razor burn free. You only need to use a tiny amount... so don't overdue it. I will say it does require you to rinse your razor more often than soap becuase it is so creamy.... but worth the extra moment or two of rinsing! They have a variety of scents... all which are amazing. My favorite is Aloe Mint. But... Mango Vanilla and Coconut Lime are also great. The scents are very light. Not overpowering at all!

After my shave, I moisturize with an oil while my skin is still damp. This locks in the moisture and will keep your legs super happy! My new favorite oil is Burts Bees Mama Bee's Nourishing Oil. It is nice and light- not too greasy and smells amazing!




Go get yourself some Alba Botanica Shave Cream and Burts Bees Oil and you will have soft happy skin all year long!

Until Next Time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment