Voting

Monday, May 10, 2010

WTW...What to Wear? Wedding Option #1

I am devoting this week to fashion!  My friend "K" is getting married in a little less than two weeks and I need to find something to wear!  Of course, I have things in my closet that I could wear, but nothing is really knocking my socks off!  Each day this week, I will highlight an outfit that would work for almost any wedding this season.  


Today, it is all about neutrals!  Neutrals are hot right now..... classic, elegant, and sophisticated!  I love the dress pictured here and the simple accessories.  This outfit screams "I am hot but not trying too hard!" 

Wedding Option #1

Items in this set:


Shall I wear this to "K's" wedding?  Maybe!  Neutrals not really your thing?  Stay tuned for another outfit option tomorrow!

Until next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment