Voting

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Red, White and Blue!

So, this 4th of July I am headed to a "Nautical Event".   Known as the Commodore's Dinner- it is an event that requires a red, white and blue outfit and a nautical name (with alliteration).  The name will take a while, but the outfit... the options are endless!    Over the next few weeks I just might share some of my outfit ideas!
  
What do you think of this patriotic ensemble?


Red, White and Blue #1
Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


Red, White and Blue #1 by lifeandstyleatoz featuring DKNY Jeans jeans


I am IN love with drape cardigans these days- so versatile!  I cannot get enough.  And... if you know me at all, you know I love a bow... any bow! :)   You have to click on this photo to see the tiny little anchors that are on the bow (so cute) that perfectly coordinate with this awesome bracelet. 


Until next time.....xoxo

PS- I am only 7 followers away from my 50 follower goal.  Thanks so much to those who have become followers.  To those who have not, I I know you are out there!  Become a follower... pretty please!  You will not get emails- it is just a sign of support.  You just have to enter your email address or account name, and your you get a little square up there with my other 43 followers.  You are all the best!  Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment