Voting

Thursday, June 10, 2010

T is for Turquoise or Teal!

As I have mentioned, I have a large file of photos on my computer that I have collected over time.  They serve as my inspiration for my house projects.  The hard part now that I have a blog is that I did not do a good job of documenting where I found each photo.  It is a work in progress!

Well, I have some teal photos that I have saved as I  do love teal and turquoise!  Recently I stumbled across a great blog dedicated entirely to the color turquoise!    Check out House of Turquoise!  It is such a great blog!  Perhaps I should share my teal/turquoise photos with her! :)

Here are some of my teal/turqoise photos that I have collected... straight from the Courtney Files!  
Who does not love the crisp coolness of turquoise!














Ooh.... ahhh.... turquoise!  Until next time...xoxo

2 comments:

  1. VERY COOl!! That kitchen is my all-time favorite! And the canopy bed one of my favorite bedrooms ever! Yay for turquoise! Thanks for the link-love!

    ReplyDelete