Voting

Monday, July 12, 2010

F is for Flea Market. Here are some of my past Brimfield purchases!

This is Brimfield week!  If you don't know what I am talking about check out my past post where I explain!   I am so excited.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE Brimfield!  I shared my purchases from my visit there in May, but I thought I would share some of my favorite purchases over the past few years.  My house would be empty if it were not for Brimfield!

Here are some of my favorites! 

Sideboard...$175!  Looks great with my just refinished farm table!


Mirror for above sideboard... from late 1800's.  I think I paid around $70 bucks!



Vintage chandelier (was already re-wired)... now hanging in my bathroom.  $150

Small tin tile mirror from the Tin Tile Lady!  I forget how much this was!

Another piece from the Tin Tile Lady!  I have two of these, they need a new location in my house!


Tin tile mirror.  This is the original one I bought.  Love it.  Hangs over sink in bathroom.


Coffee table purchased for my sister's condo.  ($80)


End table purchased for my sister's condo after we bought the coffee table! ($30)


I also have a boatload of jewelry I have purchased at Brimfield.  I will do a post another time on vintage jewelry... one of my obsessions!

I cannot wait for my Brimfield trip later this week!  Until next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment