Voting

Friday, July 2, 2010

M is for Makeover! Table Makeover!

This past weekend- I gave my Craigslist dining room table a makeover.  My mom came over and worked some magic!  My husband, mom and I painted chairs and my mom re-stained the top!  I painted the table legs.  I think it looks like a brand new table!

We got the table and 6 chairs for $200 bucks.  Steal!  I had wanted a farm table.... and  I loved how this one was perfectly worn.  It was a lighter color than I wanted... but I always knew it had potential!

BEFORE



AFTER





Not great photos, but you get the idea!  $200 bucks and some elbow grease and I have myself a great dining room set!  (You may notice new window treatments too!  I have been a busy girl!)


Until next time....xoxo

P.S.  I am taking the Monday holiday off from blogging!  Have a great 4th of July!  

6 comments:

  1. Just did the same thing to our kitchen set! Great minds. . . Also I spray painted our brassy chandeliere a "gunmetal" color and it looks awesome. Even a realtor who came through our house commented on it. I should post pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find and a great makeover! Lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the two-toned look. I'm doing that with my son's bedroom furniture as we speak! Your table is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing in the DIY Project Parade! I LOVE the new look!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete