Voting

Friday, July 30, 2010

M.H... My House! Part Two!

Okay, long overdue... I am debuting floor two!  If you remember back to a few months ago.... I debuted my first floor!  You can also find it above in my "My House" tab!    Well, here is the second floor!  Things have changed since the husband created this!  Notably our second guest room which is soon to become our baby girl's room!  Work to do!  

This gives you and idea of the layout of our Royal Barry Wills Colonial.  I love the center entrance layout.  One of the big selling factors was the walk in closet!  Do you know how hard it is to find decent closet space in an old house?  Hard!   The other big perk is that it has a walk up attic.  Assuming we stay here- this is key when we want to expand a bit later! 

I will include photos in the "My House" page soon.  I need to get out my real camera so I can get some good photos.  I have been lazy and relying too heavily on my Iphone!   Check out the major improvement we did to our Master Bedroom with Board and Batten!


More to come in the near future!  I will debut more of My House!  Until next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment