Voting

Monday, August 9, 2010

L.L.... Bean that is! Signature Line!

My friend "SN" alerted me to a new "find" last week.  She got an LL Bean Catalog in the mail (but as she described it)- it was so much more stylish and hip than what we know LL Bean to be!  She is so right.  LL Bean apparently came out with a "Signature" line.  Style List describes more fully what this new line is all about.  In short, "This men's and women's clothing line reworks longstanding favorites, introducing a trimmer, more polished look."

They have some REALLY cute things that are screaming fall for me.  I LOVE fall shopping.  I think it brings me back to my youth when my mom would treat my sister and I to some "back to school" fashions.  Shopping for fall was a big event for us.. and that has stuck with me!

Here are some of my favorites from the LL Bean Fall Signature line! 

 
 

Everyone is "re-inventing" themselves these days!  Ann Taylor, J Crew and now LL Bean!  Until next time....xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Let's not forget the new Land's End line "Canvas" that is now for sale at some Sear's locations...It's another great line that's reasonably priced. I love it! If you haven't checked it out yet, I don't think you'll be disappointed. :)

    ReplyDelete