Voting

Friday, September 10, 2010

B.... Brimfield!

Yes, it is that time of year again!  It is the last Brimfield week of the year.  Being 7 months pregnant and a stressed about work stuff did not stop me from my tri-annual trip with my mom and Aunt.  The weather was perfect for our trip yesterday, especially after July which was brutally hot!  It was crowded.  Though I had a GREAT time, I bought very little.

We did manage to get a few things!

My Aunt bought (as gift for me) this adorable little child sized roll-top desk.  Price $50!
I later saw it in another booth (missing the roll top) for $150, so I feel great about our bargain. This may get painted white.... I have some time to think about it! :)  The photos don't even capture how cute and little it is!


I got these metal large diaper pins.  
I am not sure what they were orginally used for, but thought they were cute.  I think I will spray them white and hang them on a cute ribbon in the wee ones nursery.


Finally, my mom and Aunt bought some Pewter!  They love their Pewter and got some great deals.  



Brimfield isn't again until next May!  By then I will have a 5 month old! :)  Until next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment