Voting

Thursday, September 30, 2010

C & C.... Crown and Crumpet!

So, as mentioned.... I was in San Francisco last week.  My collegue AD and I had some free time between meeting and found ourselves wandering around Ghiradelli Square.  We stumbled across the cutest Tea Shop!  Crown and Crumpet is simply adorable and has a cute dining room for tea and equally cute shop with lots of adorable nick nacks! 

I love going to tea.  Had I found this place earlier I certainly would have fit tea into my schedule somewhere.  The shop is full of tea pots, aprons, jewelry and more.  There is lots of cupcake themed things and you know I love cupcakes!

Here are some photos to give you a flavor of how freaking cute this place is!

My photo (Iphone)... sorry for quality!  

My photo (Iphone)... sorry for quality!  
Love this A to Z apron! :) 


 
Photo from Crown and Crumpet website

Photo from Crown and Crumpet website



Photo from Crown and Crumpet website




If you get to San Francisco, go there!  Until next time...xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment