Voting

Thursday, September 16, 2010

C.B..... Crib Bedding!

So, crib bedding is kind of an important item!  When creating a nursery.... it really should be the first thing you pick out.  Your theme (or not), colors and style should come from the bedding you choose!  

My mom has already purchased my crib bedding for me.  I wanted to be sure it did not sell out!  I am was looking for something will a variety of colors in in and something that was shabby chic and feminine.  

This is what I finally selected!  



Here are some other cute Girl's Crib Bedding Options (I will do boys and unisex on another day!)



The Migi Blossom Crib Set is also available from Target



Cotton Tale Lizzie Collection is also available at Target.  



Dwell Baby Crib Bedding is also from Target.  




 
Pricey by pretty Angel Songs Blossom and Bows Bedding from CSN Stores.




Eyelet Crib Bedding (this was a close second choice for me) from Overstock.




Pottery Barn's Sophie Crib Bedding


My piece of advice is don't buy EVERY single matching item.  If you get the sheets, quilt and bumpers, add in your own elements from there.  If you do all the basics plus matching curtains, diaper stackers, rug and more... it can be too much! 

Boys and Unisex options will be shared in the near future!  Until next time....xoxo  







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful choice. I totally agree on the too matchy matchy thing. For my daughter we did the Lands End solid color crib sheets and skirt ( in a buttery yellow), and bought a pricy but super cute pink and yellow bumper from Pottery Barn kids. Then I had fun finding decorative pieces to match! Because I had done this, when I had the boys it was super easy to just find a boys bumper. I was able to use the crib skirt and sheets again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, all of these crib baby bedding sets are so gorgeous and I love the one you chose! I also wanted a vintage sort of look for my daughters nursery and found a beautiful English Rose print by New Arrivals from http://www.simplybabybedding.com. That site is great for browsing through tons of baby bedding choices by different designers and getting a good close-up look of the fabric details!

    ReplyDelete