Voting

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

E.O.S.... Evolution of Smooth. Lip Balm!

You know when you first see something and you notice it but not really.  Then, as time goes on you start seeing something everywhere!  Well, EOS Lip Balm is just that item.   I saw it in New York in the spring and then again this week.  If New Yorkers love it ... it is bound to become a must have.

I just got back from New York yesterday and before leaving I  picked myself up a EOS Sweet Mint Lip Balm.  I am regretting that I did not get the summer fruit too.... oh well.  Okay, so what is it?  It is a kooky looking lip balm that comes packaged in the shape of an egg.  The balm inside the egg is also egg shaped making it super easy to glide on your lips.  I love this as I don't always want to get my finger all gooey and sticky.  This is hassle free for sure!  You just open it and run it across your lips.  I also love that this balm is not too sticky or waxy; it is creamy and slick.  The mint is fresh but not too minty.   What else is great about it?  Well, it is organic and paraben free too.

Current flavors are Honeysuckle Honeydew, Summer Fruit, or Sweet Mint.   They also make a more traditional lip balm stick which I have not tried.  But, I am intrigued.

This is a great balm to have in your purse or on your nightside table.  It is hip and it is cool and I just love the ease and "coolness" of the packaging.   It is is good enough for Chuck Bass... it is good enough for you, right? (Um, yeah the Gossip Girl premiere was amazing the other night.)





Get yourself some.. for around $4 ...why not?  Get it at Amazon, Drugstore.com and you may find it at your local drugstore too (CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Duane Reed).   Until next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment