Voting

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

P... is for Poster!

So, this weekend my neice turned 1 year old!  Since my sister and her hubby live the chic condo life... we lent out our house/backyard for the birthday celebration.  It was a very fun time and made my husband and I realize we have a lot to learn before the arrival of our little one!

So, I got my niece, Reece, a few things to celebrate the big ONE!  My favorite is the custom name and birth info print from Almost Sunday Designs.  You send all the info (name, birthdate, birthplace, weight and inches) and pick your custom colors and then you get a proof of your poster in email.   The length of the name dictates the design (she has options for twins too).  Once the proof is just as you like it, voila a few days later it arrives in the mail!

Where did I get it?  Etsy of course!  I think it is a super cute keepsake!

I also got her a Serena and Lily stuffed corduroy lamb.  
You can get one of these "stuffies" at Rosenberry Rooms!  
These Serena and Lily "friends" are a pricey but gorgeous item.  I got mine on sale and actually these were just on Gilt Group recently for $24!  You can also find them at  Nieman Marcus and sometimes on Ebay too!


I am amazed at how time is flying by!  Happy first birthday Reece.... I hope you are ready to be a cousin!

Until next time....xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment