Voting

Friday, October 22, 2010

S.B...Shea Butter... balm!

L'Occitane has come out with a new product which I have yet to try but it is on my wish list!  They have made these limited edition shea butter balms.  I LOVE the smell of L'Occitane products as I have mentioned before.  And...I love a good balm.  

Use this shea butter on elbows, lips, cuticles, feet and even hair!  I love balms because they are so versatile!  The website even highlights 50 ways you can use this product.   It comes in scents of Apricot Flower, Vineyard Rose and Orange Honey each is $15 a pop.   Buy yourself one and tell me what you think.  This makes a great stocking stuffer too ..... honey are your reading? :)

Until next time...xoxo

PS:  Have you entered my giveaway yet?  Get to it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment