Voting

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

E is for exposed.... brick!

My good friend "SB" is doing a full kitchen renovation.   I am SUPER jealous.  One of the great things about her "new kitchen" is that they are exposing a brick wall original to the house that is currently hit behind their microwave and an ugly wallpapered wall!  It is going to be gorgeous.  She asked me for some decor advice which I will certainly provide.  In the meantime,  I thought I might share some exposed brick inspiration for the rest of you.

There is just something about exposed brick that is amazing!  Hunh?

Image via House Beautiful
Photo via Better Homes and Gardens
Photo via Laura Casey Interiors
Image via Blah Blah Blah
Photo via Studio M Designs
Photo via Coco Cozy













I wish I had a wall to expose.  Until next time....xoxo





















No comments:

Post a Comment