Voting

Monday, November 15, 2010

M... is for mudroom!

Apologies for the technical difficulty on Friday.  I was out and about and did not realize that my post did not publish.  So, here it is!

One thing I have struggled with is the fact that we don't have a mudroom/entryway!  I have posted about entryways in the past here.  You do have to give up some things when you live in an old house with a lot of character and mudrooms seems to be one of those things.   I would kill for a proper place for coats, shoes, storage etc.  Creativity (which luckily I have lots of)  and a handy husband (check) can help solve problems.  So, consider this a teaser.  The husband and I have been working on our entry landing and some storage solutions!  Stay tuned!!!

In the meantime, I thought I would share the photo below which shows anything is possible! :)  This is not the route we have taken, but I have to applaud the unique idea.

Is this clever or what?
(I cannot remember where I saved this photo from.)


Hopefully in the next few weeks I can share an update of our "entry way".  Stay tuned!  Until next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment