Voting

Thursday, December 2, 2010

D... is for D Day!

So, today is D Day, but no baby... yet!  Thought I would share one more of my favorite nursery/kids room ideas.  What is it you ask?  Shadow Boxes with meaningful and pretty items on display.  There are endless options.  I have had this idea in mind as I have shopped for her "coming home" outfit- which for sure will go into a shadow box!  I have the perfect simple cute outfit... bows and hat and all.

Check out these shadow box ideas if you have no idea what I am talking about!  (I had these saved on my computer, but if I am not mistaken these photos are from Martha Stewart.  She is brilliant after all.)  


I love this idea.  You can keep or make shadow boxes now and hang them now or later! :)  Until next time...xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment