Voting

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

S & B... Stripes & Bows!

Okay, sorry again for being out of touch.  I might have been overly ambitious when I said I would do 3 posts a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday).  With a new baby... I am finding scheduling a challenge.  So, let's just say I will do a couple posts a week for now and when they will post... we will just have to wait and see!

I have not posted about Etsy in a while.  Here is a new Etsy find.  I am absolutely in LOVE with these pillows, placemats and bags!  These striped bow numbers are the cutest things ever.  Check out Soraam's Store on Etsy for the full array striped bow designs and items.  I saw this pillow on Full House Blog, so thanks!





Have I mentioned that I love these items?  Love!  Until next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment