Voting

Monday, January 10, 2011

X! Yes, more X Benches!

So, you all know that I am kind of obsessed with X benches.  Most are out of my price range, but I recently found a few reasonably priced ones that I shared here.  Well, imagine my surprise when I stumbled across some incredibly cute and inexpensive ones at Home Goods.  As I mentioned on Friday, I am a Maxxinista... I love love TJ Maxx, Home Goods and Marshalls!  

It was my first outing with baby, so I was having trouble carrying baby and taking photo (hence the bad photo), but so cute and look at that price tag!




If they had two of those tan ones... I might have been tempted to purchase.  Lucky for my wallet... they only had one!

I do love me some X benches.  Until next time....xoxo

5 comments:

  1. My spouse and I stumbled over here different web address
    and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I
    see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page again.

    Here is my blog ... Options trading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely leave a response, however I looked at a bunch of responses on "X! Yes, more X Benches!".
    I do have some questions for you if you tend not to mind.
    Is it simply me or do a few of the comments come across as if they are written by brain dead individuals?
    :-P And, if you are writing on additional sites, I would like
    to keep up with you. Could you post a list of the complete urls of your social community
    sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?


    Feel free to surf to my web-site - system trading currency forex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will immediately grab your rss feed as I can't find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please allow me understand so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

    Take a look at my web page; http://www.givemeadate.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
    . Anyhow, excellent blog!

    Here is my webpage :: hair brush

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is very unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this page.


    My web site; herbal hair loss treatments *tesi.re.it*

    ReplyDelete