Voting

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

P is for perfect!

Sorry for the delayed posting today.  I did not have a "perfect" day yesterday.  Avery who is typically a chill baby screamed her head off all evening.  After trying to soothe for hours until my husband curled into the fetal position and cried "make it stop".  I tried to be strong but eventually started tearing my hair out.  We made our first trip to the ER.  Now, Avery is fine.  Likely just the start of a head cold.  $150 bucks later.... we felt kind of stupid.  But, better safe than sorry.  She has NEVER cried that much, so at least we now know!

Okay, tired of winter and thinking of warmer days.... I came across this PERFECT jean skirt at Anthropologie.  I LIVE in denim skirts in the summer (I do not wear or own shorts) which I talked about in a previous post.  My favorite denim skirt was a maternity skirt I lived in last summer.  You can see it here!

Is this cute or what?  The best part... it is cheaper than  our ER visit was! :)  
The pleated back is what makes it I think!   Don't you? 

Anthropologie

I was not sure about the fading on it- but the reviews rave about it.  It is only $40 on sale... right now!  Is it spring yet?  Until next time....xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment