Voting

Monday, March 28, 2011

S is for swimsuit...

Yes, swimsuit weather will be here before you know it!  Last summer I was pregnant, so this summer will be a "new season" in so many respects.  My bikini days are over.... even if I was happy wearing one, I cannot imagine carrying a baby around and being "active" in a bikini.  I am a practical gal!

I bought a cute bathing suit at Target a few years ago and was happy to see it back again in a tankini version and in a myriad of colors!  I had bought the black one a few years ago.  I now just bought the purple one (my favorite color) in the tankini version.  It is super cute- you can wear the strap (or not).  I think it is retro and hip and still cool for a young mom (well not that young).






There are other colors (slate, pink, red, teal) and also versions in stripes or polka dots!  For $34.99 (one piece) or &19.99 (tankini top) or $17.99 (bikini bottom).  I think it is practical, yet stylish!  Get a few!   Until next time.....xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment