Voting

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

W.T.....

Sorry for the late post- I am on vacation this week, so not really scheduled as I usually am! :)

So, I have always been a painted wood girl- particularly furniture painted white.  But lately I am finding myself drawn to more stained wood tones!  Not a room of all "wood"- but some two toned stuff and splashes of wood tones.  I am particularly attracted to more "worn" wood tones....aka recycled wood!  You can use old wood planks, pallets, wine boxes... and so much more.  Use it on walls make new furniture and more!

Check these out these recycled woods! (All images via Pinterest)













My creative juices are flowing.... now if I just had the time to do  a project!  Until next time....xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great blog!

    http://bythecanonviewfinder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete