Voting

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Z.... is for Zara!

Okay... I have exciting news.  You can now shop online at Zara!!!   I have loved Zara since I studied abroad in Paris.  After that when my parents would go abroad I would give my mom my size and insist she go there and buy me things... whatever.   I was not picky as I love all the stuff there.

I was pretty excited when the came to the States.  First it was just New York, but in recent years they have popped up at a few malls around here.    But, I am an avid online shopper and I often feel like Zara stores never have my size in the items I want.

Did I mention that I love Zara?  Here are just a few reasons why!  
Turquoise! How cute is this dress?

I MIGHT have just treated myself to this coat when I was in NYC last week.  

I love when navy and black is paired together.... like here!

Striped, blue, black, perfection seen here!  

Frilly sweater... yum!  

Go... get some Zara! :)  Until next time...xoxo




PS:  Have you entered the Giveaway.  Get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment