Voting

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

N is for neutral... baby!

So, my friend E, just told me she is having a baby!  I am super excited for her and her hubby.  When she told me she said she would have lots of questions.   As someone in the midst of babyhood....I have answers...or at least opinions.  In the near future I am going to do a post on what I would do differently.  Stay tuned.

In the meantime, I wanted to give her some nursery inspiration.  They will be surprised until the birth- so a neutral nursery is in order.  There are lots of more stylish options that yellow and green (not that I have anything against yellow and green).  Check these out momma!

Photo Credit

Photo Credit

Photo Credit
Photo Credit


Designing a nursery is soooo much fun!   Stay tuned for my advice on cribs, bedding, and chairs and so much more!: )  

Until next time...xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment