Voting

Monday, December 19, 2011

G... Garland!

Okay... I am back.  Sorry no posts last week.  It was kind of a crazy week at work and I was recovering from having a 1st Birthday party for Avery.  I will share more about her party next week, but this week I am focusing on Christmas!  The nice thing about having a birthday party in December is that the house is decked out for the holidays.  The one thing I have not done is decorate our staircase banister.   I think I must make that in the cards for next year.  We have a pretty traditional staircase (similiar to below) and I think garland looks great!

Get inspired.  (All images via Pinterest)










I have some more holiday ideas later this week!  I promised I will not go MIA! :)  Until next time...xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment