Voting

Friday, February 10, 2012

T... Toms!

Okay, every once in a while a fad comes along that I don't get.  Many of these "fads" are shoe related.  Crocs... ugly.  People do you not know you are wearing rubber clogs in public?  Oh yeah....clogs, don't love those either (yes, I hear they are very comfortable).  Toms are the most recent "fad" that I think is ugly.  Well ... until now!

Yes, Toms Shoes are a GREAT story.  I would happily donate money to them, but the shoes that they make are dowdy.  Yes, DOWDY!  Well, I was so so so happy to stumble across (no pun intended :) their new ballet flat design.  They are so cute.  And, just like their original shoe, for every pair you buy they donate a pair to a child in need.  Again, love the company just didn't love the shoe, until now!

Why would I wear this?




If I could wear one (all) of these!  


Kiera. the linen ballet flat is a much better option for you!


Size 8.5 please.... animal print.  Thank you! :)  Until next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment