Voting

Monday, March 12, 2012

G..... Gray!

Yes, I am still here!  The past few weeks have been very busy, but what else is new!?  I have back and forth to New York twice in the past two weeks.  I am happy to be home again and not scheduled to get on a plane this week or next.

While I have been busy with work, the husband has been busy at home.  As I have mentioned in the past, I wanted to paint Avery's room.  IT was pale pink, but it did not really suit Avery or her personality.  She has more spunk than pale pink.  We wanted to paint her room gray so that then we could accent it with some more vibrancy... think magenta.

I have been perusing Pinterest for the perfect gray.  Something light and bright, but something that has enough contrast against white trim.









And the winner is..... Alaskan Huskie!  (Swatch Shown Above)   We... I meant the husband painted the room and it looks awesome.  We both LOVE it.  Photos to come later, but this nursery is becoming a toddler room!

Until next time...xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment