Voting

Monday, May 14, 2012

B... Brimfield. Take 1!

So, I have been MIA....again!  Well, what can I say.  I return with Brimfield news though.  Not only did I hit Brimfield last week, I hit it twice.  I was there Tuesday, opening day, in the rain.  I then returned on Saturday for the 2nd to last day for the good deals and it was perfect sunshine.

I am going to do a full debrief on all my purchases later this week, but I thought I would give you a little teaser today.  I bought this adorable school desk that I am currently hiding from the husband.  I have absolutely no need for a small kids desk as I already have a few.



It was the drawer under the chair that got me.  How freaking cute!?  I had not plans on buying this, especially given the $50 price tag.  But, when the dealer told me I could have it for $30 (without me even asking)... I could not say no.  $30... total steal.

I think I am going to paint it with white Annie Sloan chalk paint and put it in our family room as a little craft spot for the wee one or perhaps in our new (almost finished) playroom.

Wanna know what else I got?  You have to check back later this week for the other goods!   Until next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment