Voting

Monday, June 4, 2012

C.J..... Colored Jeans!

There has been a lot of talk around my office these days about colored jeans.  Yes, they are all the rage.... but there are so many color options.  How is a girl to choose?






I had been looking for a tangerine colored pair after seeing them in a fashion magazine, but chickened out in the end.  I figured I would start "safe" and went with red.  They have not yet arrived in the mail, so we will see what I think once I put them on.  But, colored jeans are EVERYWHERE, so it is safe to say I will find a pair or two ... I hope!

Until next time...xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon everyday.
    It will always be interesting to read articles from other
    authors and use a little something from their websites.


    Here is my page - view homepage

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I would like to say fantastic blog!
    I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.

    I was interested to find out how you center yourself and
    clear your thoughts prior to writing. I've had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Kudos!

    my web page: how to get rid of hair for good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quаlity artіcles οr reviеws іs the main
    to invіte the users to рay а visit thе site,
    that's what this web site is providing.

    Look into my web-site: Mrbean73.Blog.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very simple to find out any topic on web as compared to books, as I found this piece of writing at this site.

    My page ... http://www.aresfree.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always ask questions when you are considering buying at a discount.
    The memory card only feature of this camcorder is also not all bad as it means
    a much quicker start up and the closing of the LCD screen to
    stop recording and opening it to resume. In other words, with
    a 3D camera you will be able to capture images in
    spectacular three dimensions and bring the 3D movie
    theater experience to your home. Especially important is trying out the panning
    and tilting movements.

    my web blog; Camcorder Reviews

    ReplyDelete