Voting

Monday, March 8, 2010

R. of R.O.Y.G.B


So, I am dedicating this week to home decor in all shades of the rainbow. Literally! This month's House Beautiful inspired me as they dedicated the issue to all things blue.

My home tends to very neutral or at least pretty pale. Every once in a while I dream of spicing it up with bold color... like red. I truly don't have any red in my house, well... does pink count?

Check out these robust spaces that use RED!















It would be my pick for red! Love the vintage and classic style, but with a pop!
Are you inspired yet? If red is not your thing, there are 4 more colors on their way this week! Get ready for orange!

Until next time....xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I love that dining room with the subtle stripe on the walls (plus that chandelier!)... and the view right into the clean and fresh (and bright) kitchen!

    My second favorite is the room right underneath... love the red dresser against the light blue walls (oh, and those armchairs and accent table in between).

    Thanks for sharing! (I found you through House Beautiful's Tweet this morning!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! :) Good to know! Hope you enjoy and thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete