Voting

Monday, April 12, 2010

O is for Ottomans!

I am a little obsessed with ottomans right now.  Like X benches, that I wrote about a few months ago they look great in a variety of spaces!  I have a console table in our family room that was screaming for something to go underneath it.  Our family room is a big room and we entertain in it frequently!  I determined that ottomans would fit perfectly under the console table largely becuase it would provide additional seating in that room when needed!  Plus, I picked storage ottomans so we can keep miscellaneous items inside.  Storage is ALWAYS a good thing in my house!


Check out these ottomans!  Doesn't it make you want to run out and buy a few for yourself?

These are the ottomans I bought for my family room!  $40 at Target!  They are now on sale for $35.  I had been looking for something white or fabric, but when I saw these, I knew they would fit perfectly!




  








Images from:  Good Housekeeping, Decor Pad, Pottery Barn, Unknown (from my Inspiration File), Unknown (from my Inspiration File), Real Simple. the Nest, and Ideal Home Magazine UK.

Get yourself some ottomans.  Don't worry, you will find a spot for them! Until next time....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment