Voting

Monday, April 5, 2010

P is for Pantry!

Okay, I am doing another series!!!  Get ready, I am making it official.  This week is spring cleaning week!  Each post this week will be devoted to clearing clutter and making spaces more organized.  Love it.  I dream of quitting my day job to become a professional designer and organizer.  Some day....

Back to reality.  Today's focus is on the pantry!  My pantry is a DISASTER!  I won't be sharing any photos, becuase it is really that bad.  I need to tear out the shelves that are in there and start over!  Someday.

Check out these photos.  
This pantry from Emerson Made inspired this spring cleaning week!  It has been showcased on a bunch of other blogs, but I still could not resist!  How amazing is this?
Photo Emerson Made (courtesy of Elements of Style)

Photo from Country Living


Photo from Country Living


Photo Unknown



Photo from Vision Decor


Photo from Apartment Therapy


This is technically not a pantry- but you could utilize in pantry!  Buy magnetic spice containers at Amazon!  


Here are a few items on my organization wish list!

Soup Can Rack from Amazon


Pan and Lid Organizer from Amazon 





Cute Jars from Amazon too!


Glass Bottles (Oils, Vinegars, etc) from Amazon too!



Notepad Roll (perfect for kitchen) 


Wine Glass Rack (I would put in sideboard or pantry not outside cabinet) 

Cool Bag Holder!  We have a lot of bags, I think I would need two of these.


Hope you are as inspired as I am to organize your pantry!  This is a real project in my house.  I am embarassed to share my current pantry!  Yikes!

Until next time.....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment