Voting

Monday, September 27, 2010

B + B = Baby Bag

So, you know I love accessories... well... and clothes and shoes and, well you get the idea.  One of my most important baby needs is a baby bag!  You gotta carry around a lot of stuff and you still need to look chic.  I did not want anything too "baby-ish", so I picked out the cutest Kate Spade baby bag (thanks mom) that looks like a classic purse/tote!  It was on sale at Kate Spade, so was not outrageously priced.

How cute is this?   I love the green interior and changing pad!   Well, I love everything about it.



I realized that the husband needed a bag of his own, I don't think Kate Spade is totally his thing.  So, we picked him out a "Dude Bag" at Babies R' Us.   It is very manly and comes in some cool color choices.  He is pretty happy with it; it screams "cool dad".  Now, he will just need to learn what goes in it!  It has its own changing pad, room for diapers, wipes, bottles and more.


So, we both now have the perfect accessories!   We each have a bag of our own, now we will just wait for the baby that goes with it.

Until next time...xoxo

1 comment:

  1. We have the diaper dude! Love it! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete